| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sakata in March is cool at 3.9 °C (39.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched. Circa 104.5mm (4.1in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Sakata March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Sakata, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Sakata:
- Aomori, Japan - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) NNE
- Fukaura, Japan - 192.9 kms (119.9 miles) N
- Hachinohe, Japan - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) NE
- Akita, Japan - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) NNE
- Morioka, Japan - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Miyako, Japan - 199.4 kms (123.9 miles) ENE
- Ofunato, Japan - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) E
- Shinjo, Japan - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) ESE
- Ishinomaki, Japan - 136.9 kms (85 miles) ESE
- Sendai, Japan - 116.5 kms (72.4 miles) SE
- Yamagata, Japan - 85.2 kms (53 miles) SSE
- Fukushima, Japan - 139.6 kms (86.8 miles) SSE
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) S
- Shirakawa, Japan - 201 kms (124.9 miles) S
- Onahama, Japan - 237.3 kms (147.4 miles) SSE