| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sakata in April is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 108.5mm (4.3in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Sakata April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sakata, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sakata:
- Aomori, Japan - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) NNE
- Fukaura, Japan - 192.9 kms (119.9 miles) N
- Hachinohe, Japan - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) NE
- Akita, Japan - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) NNE
- Morioka, Japan - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Miyako, Japan - 199.4 kms (123.9 miles) ENE
- Ofunato, Japan - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) E
- Shinjo, Japan - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) ESE
- Ishinomaki, Japan - 136.9 kms (85 miles) ESE
- Sendai, Japan - 116.5 kms (72.4 miles) SE
- Yamagata, Japan - 85.2 kms (53 miles) SSE
- Fukushima, Japan - 139.6 kms (86.8 miles) SSE
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) S
- Shirakawa, Japan - 201 kms (124.9 miles) S
- Onahama, Japan - 237.3 kms (147.4 miles) SSE